Historic Iorana has been elegantly restored to the beauty of its prime.
This private 2 bedroom cottage, located in a peaceful sunny valley, invites guests to explore the original features throughout including, pressed metal, wide polished floorboards, feature windows and doors, plus quaint period fixtures. The ample luscious garden, with outdoor setting and natural dry stone walls are framed by exotic specimen trees and the canopy of the Walnut tree.
Iorana is the perfect retreat for one or two couples.
- Sunny verandah with garden outlook
- Quiet, private exotic garden with out door seating and specimen trees
- Wide polished floor boards
- Tall feature metal ceilings
- 2 charming bedrooms
- Electric blankets on both beds
- Quality linen supplied
- Lounge room with radiant slow combustion LOG FIRE – wood supplied
- Reverse cycle air conditioning for either warm or cool days
- Large TV/DVD/CD
- Books, games and magazines
- Pampering bathroom with under floor heating overlooking garden
- Large deep hydrotherapy SPA BATH
- Separate shower with hand held shower head
- Pressed metal walls, lime washed timber ceiling
- Fluffy towels provided
- Natural toiletries supplied
- Well equipped gourmet kitchen with gas Ilve stove, dishwasher and microwave
- Plunger coffee and a selection of loose leaf teas
- Adjoining Dining setting for up to 4 guests
- Additional slow combustion LOG FIRE – wood supplied
- French doors onto deck with under cover outdoor seating
- Gas hooded BBQ
- Additional Alfresco setting under the canopy of the Walnut tree
- Full laundry with second toilet, full ironing facilities
- 10 minute walk to Leura village, cafes/restaurants, or inexpensive taxi ride from Leura village
- ***Tariff based on 1 - 2 guests, extra guests above 2 add $25 pp per night***
- FREE Wifi
- All linen and towels.
MINIMUM 3 nights Long Weekends, Xmas, New Year and Easter.
***Please see BOOK ONLINE button for ALL Special Offers***
Extra GUESTS $25 pp per night